What up?

  • 0
I hadn't go to French Class since, like a week ago. I don't know what's gotten into me but lately I felt reaaaally lazy and 'that' fire to learn it has been decreased, a lot. I am so guilty towards mom and dad. They pay quite a lot of money to take me in this class, and I am the one who ask it first.

I wanna tell you ren, but you're busy in the office, and I can't really trust other 'close friends'. Cus you know, they're either glad or don't care about it. well, more on the later I think. There are a couple of friends that I'm closed with but some friends are kindof (in my opinion) 'obliged' by surrounding to be closed to me. In fact, maybe they assume me as a 'complement' being who knows nothing but in fact, I was just so nervous around men (gay men are exception).

Talk about gay men, I'm not really sure but I often find gay men hot. Like as in Ezra Miller in 'The Perks of being A Wallflower' or Neil Patrick in How I met your mother or Kurt in Glee. Those guys are weirdly attractive in my eyes seriously. I always find someone and some things that are commonly weird, are hot or likeable.

Anyway, I don't know when and where I grow this insecurity but I just couldn't form a perfect normal and not awkward sentence with guys. I proved my theory by hanging out with my girl friends, I am a perfectly normal girl, with indifferent attitude towards the world. I tend to be the 'leader' when I'm with them, cus you know, they're so fragile, so cute, so noisy, and so everything i'm not.

Back to my french class, as my guilty plasure, I ask a friend from my high school who already got A2 in french to teach me there nyiahaha she's sooo nice and cool and kind seriously, it's free. Maybe I won't have to go to the next level in ifi, I just have to ask her to teach me in mediatech, there are a lot of VO books there in all levels, Am I right or right huh? What up!

No comments:

Post a Comment