Fake or Real? My experience in the Pondok UIN

  • 0

Hey guys long time no write! lol It's been like.. forever? (Some of my last posts always started with this kind of line huh. well, getting older for me is like getting lazier to write -,-). I wrote this since June (forgot the date). well, originally, it only finished half-way, but I completed it yesterday so, nevermind.
Anyway, I got SNMPTN's location at UIN (around south Tangerang). And yes, IT IS QUITE FAR from my house, very lucky yey! So for the sake of efficiency, I stayed in Darus Sunah Dorm (for amazingly religious young women) for two.. wait, three days exactly. It's not like I was free loading or whatever.. wait, did I say free loader? My bad, 'cause, I DID free-loading there.

I went there with my dad and this gorgeous ustad (he's also a teacher in 8 Government High). He's in his master degree in Hadits Science at UIN. That’s a totally cool thing, besides gorgeous, kind, smart (Hadits science needs Arabic skill and all those things, whatever) and he’s a perfect future husband haha (My dad’s gonna totally kill me if he read this). That ustad’s name is Mr. Aidin. Cool, he’s the aid in my scattered heart (haha maksa deh). Anyway, I was with what’s her name again? okay I forgot. But she’s definitely ‘risih’ (I cant find any english to describe her). She always bug me, asking me wether I need something to drink or eat. Hey sist, I’m a big girl, I know how to find foods and beverage (did I sound like advertising something here? nevermind).

 Anyway the rules there, are simple. First, for the people who live in the dorm, have to wear veil. Second, no boys allowed. Third, no pajamas outside. And last, keep ur surrounding clean and neat. Yep, only four basic rules. In holidays only, they said. So in a normal day -__-, they would be reciting Al-Qur'an, Kitab kuning and whatever I didn't remember it. yeah, it was hard to stay there. Honestly, I only eat 2 bowls of instant noodles in the second day -_-

Oh yeah, Not only that bug girl who was bugging me all along, the other girls too bugging me with this questin “Are you Mr.Aidin’s student?”,”How he teaches you?”,”Does he have a girlfriend?” And my mind was like “GET THE HELL OF BITCH, I don’t know him too! I just met him yesterday -_-“  but I just told lies to them, well, my dad was the one who told lies first okay. He said that I’m Mr.Aidin’s student. Well, lies always brings out another lies. Huh.. But, living in a dorm is kinda cool. Eventhough you only know a few people, but the connection is ‘deep’ like sisters and brothers. if you live in the real world, you met a lot of people, but some of them are fake. So, I prefer living in the dorm.. (but not a religious dorm of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment