A self reminder

  • 0

While blindly stumbling upon something
Innocently letting loose this fire
I could stop this
But no, i now do realize
The naive things that I've done
Free falling
I just know the thrill
The feeling, the adrenaline that I will get
Trust me, I did get them big time

Hey me,
for the next couple of months or years
Remember this,
Don't let go of the fire much
Bit by bit
Don't rush
Don't publicize it
Even just a bit
You do know that you are an introvert
Why do still play social media anyway?
Are you mad?
That is the way the world works
It is not always fair and square
You knew how hard you fell and tried
Sometimes the world just make you back dow again
You should just man down  and learn
If you've learned, you understand, you got the solid grasp of it
Try getting up, on your own, don't involve anyone else
Dont even try to burden them
Dont ask for help
Cus I know you can do it on your own
You have the strength the knowledge, you have me
The experience of your fucking 20years more
Dont be sad or sappy,
Live your life to the fullest, be spontaneous, dont over think, but you should be, you must be careful of each step, be wise okay?
With much love,
Gita

No comments:

Post a Comment