Letter to my dear friend (bobo)

  • 0
When I heard that shocking news, the first thing that came to my mind's
Where were you? What do you feel?
I wanna be there, there next to you no matter what
Fly w/ giant wings across all those cities
Rent Doraemon's magic door
Or just taking public buses to reach you
But that'll be taking too much time

I wanna be there
See you
Hug you
Convinced myself that you are fine
'cause everything's gonna be alright, I swear to God

I apologize for not being next to you
when a lot of things happened
Though I know, even without me
You're definitely gonna be fine
'cause you have all your beloved ones around

Those were what I felt
All I could do for you, buddy,
was just calling you from my cellphone,
(of course, it's the most realistic things to do!)
Asking "How are you" w/ an awkward tones
I was so confuse, don't know what to say
I's like my lips are sealed
by some invisible thing

If I were next to you that time,
I'd hold your hands, and tell you
I'm here, everything's gonna be fine okay...



I wrote this note without him knowing. I was just too scared if he knows my true feelings for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment